Forum Drachenzwinge
www.drachenzwinge.de
Teamspeakserver TS 3: drachenzwinge.de:9987
Forum Drachenzwinge
Bitte loggen sie sich ein oder registrieren sie sich.

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge
Erweiterte Suche  
Seiten: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Nach unten

Autor Thema: ViewScream  (Gelesen 35831 mal)

Frostgeneral

• Flauschy
  • Drachenritter
  • Ewiger Drache
  • hat zu wenig Zeit
    • Frosty Pen&Paper
  • 29. August 2018, 21:11:30
Re: ViewScream
« Antwort #60 am: 29. August 2018, 21:11:30 »

ich probiere justemente Hangouts mit Kamera aus und hab grade schon bissl Lust auf View Scream :D

ScarSacul

• Administrator
  • Ewiger Drache
  • 30. August 2018, 19:57:09
« Antwort #61 am: 30. August 2018, 19:57:09 »

Na, dann muss ich wohl in Bälde die nächste Runde anbieten.  ;)
Das Universum ist groß genug, dass jede Wahrheit darin ihren Platz findet.
ScarSacul stellt sich vor..

ScarSacul

• Administrator
  • Ewiger Drache
  • 23. Mai 2021, 23:30:37
« Antwort #62 am: 23. Mai 2021, 23:30:37 »

Ich habe den Startbeitrag um zwei Links ergänzt (ViewScream 2020 und ViewScream Distance).

Google Hangouts ist ja leider Geschichte. Es gibt jedoch Leute, die ViewScream über Discord spielen und dort die Webcamfunktion nutzen. Aber auch Zoom, Jitsi und Konsorten sollten sich dafür anbieten.

Ich habe mich damals viel mit ViewScream beschäftigt, doch letztlich waren dann andere Projekte im Vordergrund.
Im Spontanrundenbereich hat boeseMuh ViewScream wieder zurück auf die Drachenzwinge gebracht: Link zu: Viewscream - Termin per Nuudle, jeweils um 19:30 Uhr - voll

In ViewScream Distance gibt es das Szenario Away Team, welches ganz bewusst ohne Webcam auskommt. Dieses bereite ich aktuell vor. Schaut hierbei dann in den Spontanrundenbereich und in diesen Beitrag. Stay tuned!  :)

ScarSacul

• Administrator
  • Ewiger Drache
  • 25. Mai 2021, 11:49:35
« Antwort #63 am: 25. Mai 2021, 11:49:35 »

ViewScream Szenarioliste:

SCENARIO
BOOK
PLAYERS
A Maculate Conception
2E
A Maculate Conception
Distance
Away Team
Distance
BattleShip Carolina
BattleShip Carolina
Distance
Billions of Scars
2E
Billions of Scars
Black Widow, Brown Recluse
2E
Born of Blood
Distance
Criminal Cadre
Distance
Crystal Ba'al
Culler Out of Space
2E
Culler Out of Space
Distance
Damage Tolerance
Destiny Rising
2E
Dunwich Hauler
2E
Final Voyage of the Gaslight
Gates of Flesh, Keys of Bone
Gates of Flesh, Keys of Bone
Distance
Golgotha Station
2E
Humans and Other Toys
Distance
Ligature Marks
2E
Lights, Camera, Arson
Distance
Martyrs in the Rue Morgue
Distance
Neongeles
2E
Optimal Virulence
2E
Pathogen Zeta
Rompecabezas
Saint Bartholomew
2E
Summervox Whispers
2E
The Call of Kullat Nunu
2E
Under the Influencer
Vade Retro Satana
2E
Visceral Drive
Yellow Sine
2E
« Letzte Änderung: 25. Mai 2021, 14:00:12 von ScarSacul »

ScarSacul

• Administrator
  • Ewiger Drache
  • 25. Mai 2021, 13:59:58
« Antwort #64 am: 25. Mai 2021, 13:59:58 »

ViewScream Szenarioteaser:

A MACULATE CONCEPTION
"This is a distress signal from the science vessel Sycorax. There's something on our ship, and it's been laying eggs. But they're not hatching: they're empty. Our captain -- before she killed herself -- said that... that she thinks we're supposed to go into them. Listen, please, we need help. Whatever this xenomorph is, it slaughtered most of the crew on our ship. I'm only getting a few life signs. Our ship is damaged, and we're in danger. Requesting immediate assistance."

AWAY TEAM
"This is a distress signal from the science vessel Osiris. Our captain is injured, and our ship is badly damaged. My crewmates are stranded on the planet below, and though I've sent escape pods to the surface, they are having difficulty reaching them. Our captain doesn't have long to live, and we're all in great danger. Can you hear us?"

BATTLESHIP CAROLINA
"This is a signal from the Bridge of the BattleShip Carolina. We were attacked by the Cyborgs. Our ship is badly damaged, and most of our crew members are dead. Requesting immediate assistance... To the crew of the Carolina, this is your commanding officer. I swear to you, we will get through this."

BILLIONS OF SCARS (2E)
"This is the crew of the Athena. While exploring a derelict starship, we found a brain-drive containing thousands of minds. Just disembodied consciousness, uploaded into a brain-drive. They're insane, murderous, full of rage... They got loose, and infected our ship's neural network. They’ve managed to take over most of our ship’s functions, and have butchered the crew. A few of us remain, and we’re being hunted. Please send help at once!"

BILLIONS OF SCARS (2020)
"Hailing on all frequencies. This is the crew of the Red Ghast. After exploring the surface, we discovered that the planet had once been the home of an advanced civilization. Their records indicate that they destroyed their bodies and uploaded their minds -- billions of them -- into a 4-EXA drive containing some kind of virtual reality construct. Without meaning to, we released them, and... It appears that while in that state, they went completely insane. They’re like ghosts... God, they’re digital ghosts, just hate-filled consciousness without a body... They’ve managed to take over most of the ship’s functions, and have butchered the crew. A few of us remain, and we’re being hunted. Please send help at once, but make no attempt to connect with our systems, or else they might take control of your vessel."

BLACK WIDOW, BROWN RECLUSE
"This is a distress signal from the starship Black Widow. We are in grave danger, and request immediate assistance. Recluse, the artificial intelligence that controls our ship, has just gone antipathic, and is attempting to kill us. Most of the crew were wiped out within the first few minutes. Only a few of us remain, and we are stranded in war-space, littered with quantum anomalies from the Anubis Conflict. Please help us."

BORN OF BLOOD
"I convene the remaining members of the Vampire Council. Tonight, the dead walk the earth, devouring human and vampire alike. These zombies will deplete our population and destroy our sustenance, unless we can destroy them. The four of us must find a way to survive this crisis. We are gathered here to save our people, and to preserve our food supply."

CRIMINAL CADRE
"Antagonists assemble! This is Dr. Edge. The superheroes must pay for interfering with our schemes. Tonight, we unleash our villainy on the world. The four of us will give them a night to remember!"

CRYSTAL BA'AL
"We sorcerers gather in the name of the dark god Ba'al. This Council is in peril, and our lives are in danger. We are unable to convene at the citadel of magic, and thus we communicate today through crystal balls. Let us work together to save ourselves. I myself am besieged. Ambulatory carnivorous plants besiege my tower, and seek to consume my flesh. Sorcerers, I call upon you for aid."

CULLER OUT OF SPACE
"This is a distress signal from the Leviathan. We were culling life-forms from the planet's surface, in preparation for terraforming -- we awoke something. These... globules of organic matter, displaying colors we had never seen before... They floated up and attached themselves to our ship. Our crew became violent. They turned on each other, killed each other... Devoured one another. A few of us are still alive, but we're displaying horrific symptoms, and I'm not sure how much longer we have left. Please help us!"

DAMAGE TOLERANCE
"This is Bridge, reaching out to the crew of Athena-9. You all know the stakes. You can see how many minutes are left on your battery packs, how much oxygen you have left in your tanks. There's no room for mistakes here. We will not repeat the mistakes of the failed Athena-8 voyage.Everyone here at the Global Aeronautic Exploration Agency is ready to bring you home. So let's do whatever is necessary to get you to the space station, where you can board the Crew Return Vehicle."

DESTINY RISING
"Uh, this is a distress -- Hello? Is this thing on? This here is a distress call from the Destiny. We got set upon by a bunch of Regulation forces, and they shot us up pretty good. We're all four of us still in one piece, but Destiny got chewed up one side and down the other. Reckon if we don't get this sorry scrap-trap fixed up fast, those Regulation jokers are going to come back for another run at us. In that event, I guess we aim to take them with us. I have no idea who I'm talking to, because if you can hear this, then that means you're with the Regulation Empire. So I guess I'm saying come and get us. We ain't going down without a fight."

DUNWICH HAULER
"Hailing on all frequencies. This is a distress call from the Bridge of the Dunwich Hauler. There is something on board our ship. Sensors can't detect it, weapons can't stop it, and if we don't get to our escape pods soon, we're dead. It has slaughtered most of our crew and sabotaged our ship's systems. Please help us!"

FINAL VOYAGE OF THE GASLIGHT
"This is a wireless signal broadcast from the bridge of HMS Gaslight, a zeppelin on an expedition of intellectual discovery. Our ship is beset by technical malfunctions, and we are in grave danger. My crew members also believe that there is a sinister presence aboard our vessel. This may be true. It is worth noting that the ship's intrepid crew members have imbibed a great many patented elixirs and energizing tonics, all of which smell a great deal like port or sherry. God help us."

GATES OF FLESH, KEYS OF BONE
"This is a message from the crew of the bio-mechanical starship Hippocrates. We're trapped -- I'm on the Bridge, the other crew members are elsewhere. We are a medical team, on a mission of mercy. Our ship has been beset by several crises, and our lives are in danger. Can anyone read me? If anyone is there... ah, damn. Crew members, do you hear me? Surgery? Medical? Hello?"

GOLGOTHA STATION
"This is a distress signal from the command deck of Golgotha Station. Guerrilla forces have attacked this mighty orbital citadel, and my small crew is all that remains of the once-mighty Dominion Shock Troops. We will go down fighting! To our enemies, we say, you will lose a hundred soldiers for every inch that you advance. No mercy!"

HUMANS AND OTHER TOYS
"This is General Johnson. Humanity is under attack from giant monsters. These so-called Kaiju lay waste to our cities and have killed billions. We've lost contact with other world leaders. The Pentagon is a pile of rubble. It is up to us to end this war, by whatever means we possess, and to save what is left of humanity from this extraterrestrial threat. If you can hear this message, get ready for our final battle."

LIGATURE MARKS
"This is a distress signal from the bridge of the Alala. After a nightmarish first contact with an alien race, nearly everyone on board our vessel committed suicide. After that, the vessel's artificial intelligence woke the rest of us up from hypersleep. Our ship is in danger, and we are in need of rescue. Can anyone hear me?"

LIGHTS, CAMERA, ARSON
"This is Dr. X, reaching out to authorities and local law enforcement. There's been a prison break at the Ultramax Penitentiary, and several supervillains have escaped. Verdict, Ice Queen, and Cardinal Virtue are all on the scene, attempting to restore order. I am working with their respective sidekicks to provide assistance. We will keep you updated. Now, can you hear me, my friends? Street Hawk? Brainframe? Coldwave? Are you there?"

MARTYRS IN THE RUE MORGUE
"Whoever is here, can you talk to us? We are listening. We notice you and acknowledge you. If we have offended or upset you, we apologize. But we need to find a way out of this house, and for some reason, we can't find any doors or windows. Also, one of my friends is no longer responding. We're starting to worry about him... Guys, I'm getting nothing. And I still can't reach Echo. Bravo, Charlie, Delta, check in."

NEONGELES
"From the gene-traders of Melrose Avenue to the flesh-printers of Anaheim, my crew has seen it all. But this time, with one botched heist, we’ve changed Neongeles forever. What were we thinking? It was a simple job -- an eternity-sim for the wealthy dead. Just before you die, you get uploaded, and you enjoy a virtual paradise forever (or as long as the money covers your server expenses). We picked at the code, and there was a way in, a loose brick in the architecture. We exploited it for a few million bit-yuan, nothing the plutocrats would even notice. But everything went straight to hell..."

OPTIMAL VIRULENCE
"Hailing on all frequencies. This is a distress call from the Imperial Hellhound. A horrid infection has wiped out most of our crew. They have risen, and they are hunting us. Some of them have sabotaged our ship. They will not speak to us -- they only laugh. Please, in God's name, help us."

PATHOGEN ZETA
"Attention all personnel, this is General Bridge. Join Ops Team Bravo Nine attempted interdiction, but nonliving hostiles overran their position. They have regrouped and are intending north. All other units have gone dark. Zetas are mobile around the wire. Save one bullet for yourself."

ROMPECABEZAS
"Hailing on all frequencies. This is the crew of the Science Vessel Rompecabezas (rom-pay-cub-BAY-suss). We're under attack from some kind of alien spacecraft. Entities from the craft have boarded our own ship and slaughtered most of our crew. Only four of us remain, but we're separated from one another, and in great danger. Please help. Our lives are in your hands... Okay, crew, this is the Bridge. Can anyone read me?"

SAINT BARTHOLOMEW
"This is a priority-one distress signal from the medical vessel Asclepius. We are stranded in orbit around GL-832-C. Someone aboard this vessel is a saboteur, and used explosives to destroy much of the vessel. We lost many crew members. But those who survived the initial attack have been found... Cut up, burned, vivisected... There are four of us remaining. Please send help. In God’s name, help us."

SUMMERVOX WHISPERS
"It seemed like the perfect job. All we had to do was hack our way into some corporate network and harvest a few petabytes of social data. Not sure what they were going to use it for. To build a better sex-bot, maybe. Who knows? But it was the weirdest thing -- there was no data. After we got through all the countermeasures, we just found this empty folder called Summervox. Then the security team hit us, and hard. Intrusion protocols, hate-ware, security drones, all of it. And for what? Who set us up? Who did this to us?"

THE CALL OF KULLAT NUNU
"This is a subspace message broadcast on all longwave omicron patterns. We are aboard the science vessel Emma, and we're experiencing severe malfunctions. Our biomechanical ship has somehow bonded symbiotically with several crew members, taking over their bodies and forcing them to... do things. We’ve lost over 100 souls, including Captain Johansen, all chief officers, and most of the crew. Some are dead, and others are being controlled by the ship. There are only four of us left, and our chances of escape are slim. Requesting assistance. Please help."

UNDER THE INFLUENCER
"We asked the Corporation for an influencer. The most powerful one ever built. They printed
Mikayla's skeleton out of graphene, and grew the rest in a vat in Neo-Tokyo. The most telegenic human on the planet, with flawless skin and an infectious laugh. Greatest influencer of them all, with billions of followers and trillions of likes. Fierce, famous, and flawless, the Second Coming of clout and authenticity. Also, she's batshit insane. So, what are we going to do about it?"

VADE RETRO SATANA
"This is a distress signal from the medical vessel Beatrix. We were transporting a prisoner to a prison planet, when our ship befell numerous emergency situations. We are in great danger. Please help us!"

VISCERAL DRIVE
"Hailing on all frequencies. This is the crew of the Viscera, a bio-mechanical Salvation Ship on a holy mission. We were struck by a quantum anomaly, and our ship is badly injured. She is bleeding into space. Most of my crew members are dead. Four of us remain. If you believe in the sacred texts, then please come to our rescue. Your sins will be forgiven."

YELLOW SINE
"Hailing on all frequencies. This is a transmission from the command deck of the Yellow King. While en route to the Hyades cluster, we experienced severe malfunctions. Most of the crew members are dead. The four of us who survive have been infected with some kind of nanovirus. Requesting immediate assistance."

ScarSacul

• Administrator
  • Ewiger Drache
  • 25. Mai 2021, 22:32:55
« Antwort #65 am: 25. Mai 2021, 22:32:55 »

[ViewScream] Away Team am Dienstag, 01.06.2021 ab 20:00.
-> Link zum Spontanrundenbeitrag

ScarSacul

• Administrator
  • Ewiger Drache
  • 02. Juni 2021, 19:35:35
« Antwort #66 am: 02. Juni 2021, 19:35:35 »

Ich habe mit dem ViewScream Autoren Rafael Chandler auf Twitter geschrieben und ihn nach Alternativen für die "Siegbedingungen" für BRIDGE gefragt. Folgendes hat er mir vorgeschlagen:

Ideen des Autors für alternative Siegbedingungen für BRIDGE
Zitat
Hmm. Alternate ideas for Bridge survival/death:

1. If a single crew member survives, then Bridge also survives. If two crew members survive, then Bridge is not going to make it.

2. Bridge only survives if a specific character dies (for example, Engineering). This is not known to other players, so Bridge then actively tries to ensure Engineering's death. This may well backfire!

3. There's a timer. The Bridge has 45 minutes. If someone is saved during that time (all Emergencies resolved, meaning that the player character is going to survive), then the Bridge will also survive. If not, then the Bridge is doomed.

4. Last one for now... Maybe something like "Bridge has to convince someone to do something unethical." I'm thinking of something that isn't game-mechanic-related, just an awful thing that you wouldn't want to do. For instance, Bridge has to persuade one character to jettison the embryo core -- a giant freezer with thousands of human embryos in suspended animation or cryosleep or whatever. And, of course, the other character might be horrified, and ask why, and Bridge is not allowed to justify it, other than saying it has to be done, that's an order, don't question me. And if one of the crew members agrees to this heinous act, then Bridge survives. But it doesn't change anything else about the game -- Emergencies, Solutions, all of those continue as normal.
... And all those embryos are launched into space and they die. Awful!

Okay, now I need to create some new scenarios that incorporate these!
[close]

Und jetzt will er sich an neue Szenarien setzen, bei denen er die neuen Ideen einfließen lässt.  :D

ScarSacul

• Administrator
  • Ewiger Drache
  • 11. Juni 2021, 12:04:10
« Antwort #67 am: 11. Juni 2021, 12:04:10 »

Bisher habe ich folgende ViewScream Szenarien gespielt:

A MACULATE CONCEPTION (mit Webcam)
Das erste Mal ViewScream (2018). Mit Webcam damals über Google Hangouts. Sehr stimmungsvoll, wenngleich auch ungewohnt.

AWAY TEAM (TeamSpeak)
Das erste mal ViewScream ohne Webcam (2021). Ein anderes Spielgefühl, welches mehr den Funkcharakter entspricht. Ich fand es immer noch gut. Durch die kurze Spieldauer auch mal an Tagen ohne viel "Freizeit" gut umsetzbar.

MARTYRS IN THE RUE MORGUE (TeamSpeak)
Das erste mal ViewScream ohne Webcam, welches keinen SciFi Bezug hat (2021). Paranormale Ermittler in einem Geisterhaus passt perfekt zu dem System. Ich habe mit alternativen "Siegbedingungen" für BRIDGE (hießt hier ALPHA) gespielt. Bin daran gescheitert, dass ein bestimmter Spielercharakter überlebt. Mit neuen "Siegbedingungen" für BRIDGE eine eindeutige Aufwertung des Spiels.

Ich werde weitere ViewScream Szenarien testen und auch selbst mal ein eigenes Szenario schreiben.

ScarSacul

• Administrator
  • Ewiger Drache
  • 20. Juni 2021, 16:04:57
« Antwort #68 am: 20. Juni 2021, 16:04:57 »

Bisher übersetzt habe ich folgende Szenarien:

A MACULATE CONCEPTION
AWAY TEAM
BLACK WIDOW, BROWN RECLUSE
MARTYRS IN THE RUE MORGUE
SAINT BARTHOLOMEW

ScarSacul

• Administrator
  • Ewiger Drache
  • 16. September 2021, 10:28:40
« Antwort #69 am: 16. September 2021, 10:28:40 »

ScarSacul

• Administrator
  • Ewiger Drache
  • 05. November 2021, 21:01:20
« Antwort #70 am: 05. November 2021, 21:01:20 »

Aktuelles Spielrundenangebot: [ViewScream] Born Of Blood | Montag, 15.11.2021 | ab 20:00

Die Szenarien CRIMINAL CADRE und HUMANS AND OTHER TOYS habe ich in der Vorbereitung.

ScarSacul

• Administrator
  • Ewiger Drache
  • 18. November 2021, 14:13:12
« Antwort #71 am: 18. November 2021, 14:13:12 »

Nach zweimaliger Ausschreibung vom Szenario Born Of Blood im Spontanrundenbereich kam leider keine Spielrunde zustande.

Ich versuche es daher mal etwas anders. Die Szenarien Born Of Blood, Criminal Cadre und Humans And Other Toys habe ich bereits übersetzt und vorbereitet. Wer hat denn Interesse eines (oder mehrere) von dieses ViewScream Szenarien mit mir zu testen?

Teaser gibt es hier:
Born Of Blood

Willkommen zu ViewScream!

Bei den meisten ViewScream Szenarien handelt es sich um Konfliktsimulationen, welche für das Online Live Rollenspiel per Webcam konzeptioniert worden sind (siehe auch hier).

Bei dem Szenario Born Of Blood aus ViewScream Distance verzichten wir auf die Webcam, gespielt wird allein über Voicechat. Es ist für vier Spielende ausgelegt.

"Ich rufe die verbleibenden Mitglieder des Konzils der Vampire ein.
Heute Nacht wandeln die Toten auf der Erde und verschlingen sowohl Mensch und Vampir.
Diese Zombies werden unsere Bevölkerung auslöschen und unsere Nahrung vertilgen, es sei denn wir können sie vernichten.
Wir vier müssen einen Weg finden, diese existenzielle Krise zu überstehen.
Wir sind hier versammelt, um die Menschen zu retten und um unsere Nahrungsversorgung sicher zu stellen.."

TRIBUNE des Konzils der Vampire

Die Charaktere sind die höchsten vier Mitglieder des Konzils der Vampire.
Der TRIBUNE (übernimmt auch die Spielmoderation) und die anderen Ratsmitglieder sehen sich einer gewaltigen Katastrophe gegenüber.
Sie sind telepathisch verbunden, wobei nur TRIBUNE eigenständig diese Verbindungen zu den anderen aufbauen kann,
andere jedoch miteinander vernetzen kann.

Jeder der Spieler bleibt dabei die ganze Zeit in character, das Spiel kommt ohne Würfel oder Zufallselemente aus.
Alle Charaktere sind in Bedrängnis und benötigen die Unterstützung ihrer Ratsmitglieder.
Jeder Charakter hat verschiedene "Lösungen" für die "Notfälle" der anderen Ratsmitglieder, doch manche von ihnen funktionieren nicht.

Am Ende überlebt nur derjenige, dessen "Notfälle" alle gelöst wurden.
Bleiben am Spielende bei gewissen Spielern noch offene "Notfälle", dann stirbt dieser Charakter.

CONSUL - sardonisch und pessimistisch

PONTIFF - ernst und weise

DOMINUS - neugierig und aufrichtig

TRIBUNE - arrogant und herrisch

[close]

Criminal Cadre

Bei den meisten ViewScream Szenarien handelt es sich um Konfliktsimulationen, welche für das Online Live Rollenspiel per Webcam konzeptioniert worden sind (siehe auch hier).

Beim Szenario Criminal Cadre aus ViewScream Distance dagegen entfällt die Webcam, gespielt wird allein über Voicechat. Es ist für vier Spielende ausgelegt.

"Antagonisten versammelt euch!
Hier spricht Dr. Edge.
Die Superhelden müssen dafür bezahlen, dass sie sich in unsere Pläne einmischen.
Heute Nacht lassen wir unsere Schurken auf der Welt los.
Wir vier werden ihnen eine unvergessliche Nacht bereiten!"

DR. EDGE

Die Charaktere sind Superschurken.
DR: EDGE (übernimmt auch die Spielmoderation) und die anderen Teammitglieder stellen sich den Mächten des Guten gegenüber.
Verbunden sind sie über die telepathischen Fähigkeiten von Dr. EDGE, wobei nur DR. EDGE eigenständig telephatische Verbindungen zu den anderen aufbauen kann,
andere jedoch miteinander verbinden kann.

Jeder der Spieler bleibt dabei die ganze Zeit in character, das Spiel kommt ohne Würfel oder Zufallselemente aus.
Alle Charaktere sind in Bedrängnis und benötigen die Unterstützung ihrer Kollegen.
Jeder Charakter hat verschiedene "Lösungen" für die "Notfälle" der Kollegen, doch manche von ihnen funktionieren nicht.

Bleiben am Spielende bei gewissen Spielern noch offene "Notfälle", dann stirbt dieser Charakter.

FLIGHTRISK - eisiges und kalkulierendes Supergenie

SPINDLER - freudiger und verrückter Wahnsinniger

QUESTIONAIRE - manischer und unvorhersehbarer Verschwörungstheoretiker

DR. EDGE - übermütiger und impulsiver Telepath

[close]

Humans And Other Toys

Beim Szenario Humans And Other Toys aus ViewScream Distance dagegen entfällt die Webcam, gespielt wird allein über Voicechat. Es ist für vier Spielende ausgelegt.

"Hier spricht General Johnson. Die Menschheit wird von riesigen Monstern angegriffen.
Diese sogenannten Kaiju verwüsten unsere Städte und haben bereits Milliarden Menschen getötet.
Wir haben den Kontakt zu anderen Weltführern verloren.
Das Pentagon ist nur noch ein Haufen Trümmer.
Es liegt an uns, diesen Krieg mit allen Mitteln zu beenden und zu retten,
was von der Menschheit von dieser außerirdischen Bedrohung übrig geblieben ist.
Wenn Sie diese Nachricht hören können, machen Sie sich bereit für unseren letzten Kampf."

General Johnson

GENERAL (übernimmt auch die Spielmoderation) und die anderen Teammitglieder stellen sich den Mächten der Kaiju gegenüber.
Verbunden sind sie über die Funkanlage von GENERAL Johnson, wobei nur GENERAL eigenständig Funkverbindungen zu den anderen aufbauen kann,
andere jedoch miteinander verbinden kann.

Alle Charaktere sind in Bedrängnis und benötigen die Unterstützung ihrer Kollegen.
Jeder Charakter hat verschiedene "Lösungen" für die "Notfälle" der Kollegen, doch manche von ihnen funktionieren nicht.

PROFESSOR - geschwätzig und begeistert

DOCTOR - nervös und überfordert

AGENT - kalt und kalkulierend

GENERAL - reizbar und ungeduldig
[close]

Interessensbekundungen gerne hier oder per PM.  :)
« Letzte Änderung: 18. November 2021, 18:36:31 von ScarSacul »

Timo

• Spielleiter
  • Königsdrache
  • 18. November 2021, 17:34:56
« Antwort #72 am: 18. November 2021, 17:34:56 »

Humans And Other Toys

GENERAL (übernimmt auch die Spielmoderation) und die anderen Teammitglieder stellen sich den Mächten des Guten gegenüber.
[close]

Copy&Paste Fehler oder heimlicher Kaiju-Sympathisant?  :o

"Criminal Cadre" sagt mir sehr zu und bei "Human And Other Toys" würde ich auch mitspielen.

Freundliche Grüße
Timo
Youtube Aktuell: Rollenspielrückblick 2023

ScarSacul

• Administrator
  • Ewiger Drache
  • 18. November 2021, 18:36:45
« Antwort #73 am: 18. November 2021, 18:36:45 »

Ist korrigiert.  ;)

Just_Flo

• Spielleiter
  • Kaiserdrache
  • Ich seh den Wald vor lauter Bäumen nicht :)
  • 17. Januar 2022, 17:57:31
« Antwort #74 am: 17. Januar 2022, 17:57:31 »

Interesse anmelde.
Seiten: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Nach oben

Drachenzwinge von Arne Nax - Impressum - Datenschutz

Seite erstellt in 0.132 Sekunden mit 23 Abfragen.